Hello!

Truthfuly speaking, i found the angkeong-Bernest-surprise quite scary. In the beginning was all freakys in the round table acting all quiet and calm. Well, beers did their magic and it kinda caused a domino action of highness. Wild bunch. Joe was laughing a lot, joshua started doing gay snapshots, all started singing. But I had to admit the highlight of the day was looking at the fuzzy, half-eyed Bern going hoopla. Happy Birthday! Aaron was looney. No alcohol for Aaron. They say I lie down on escaltors when i am drunk but Aaron is 'fhoa.' I kudo.
Super proud of myself for not gettin drunk on a mug.
I think my 'jiu liang' improved!
even Randay 'tah ah tah!' failed.
Yay.

Truthfuly speaking, i found the angkeong-Bernest-surprise quite scary. In the beginning was all freakys in the round table acting all quiet and calm. Well, beers did their magic and it kinda caused a domino action of highness. Wild bunch. Joe was laughing a lot, joshua started doing gay snapshots, all started singing. But I had to admit the highlight of the day was looking at the fuzzy, half-eyed Bern going hoopla. Happy Birthday! Aaron was looney. No alcohol for Aaron. They say I lie down on escaltors when i am drunk but Aaron is 'fhoa.' I kudo.
Super proud of myself for not gettin drunk on a mug.
I think my 'jiu liang' improved!
even Randay 'tah ah tah!' failed.
Yay.

<< Home